Monday, August 5, 2013

Dancing Next to Explosives, SCHOOL, and Crazy Hair!

HELLO!!! Guess what? My birthday's in exactly 1 week! I had a "party" with my friends on Friday. Only 2 people showed up... Here's some photos.

 Crazy flash of fireworks!

Very pretty sparkler.

Dancing like MANIACS by a firecracker.

Dancing again.

...and again.

The mini cake that I made.




 Silly Spray and creepy mustache.




It was loads of fun! I just wish my other friends could make it!




Also, school is starting this Friday. Yep. August 9. IT'S CRAZY! I'm not too nervous...I just hate..no that's mean...uh, do not enjoy the kids and staff and stuff there. And there's a wasp infestation. And I feel like I have ADD or ADHD or whatever it is called. Oh, well. Last year went quick. I'm going into 7th, by the way.


Hey. One more thing. I DYED MY HAIR.



Haha! Just kidding. It's called "Hair Chalk". It's very beautiful and it only cost me $10 at a local drug store! I LOVE THEM! You should take a look at them. And also, they come off when washed with shampoo!


I have Pink, Blue, Purple, and Blue!



Alrighty guys, I think I've got to go! I'll see you again next week!! Don't forget to show this to your friends and comment!!


-BaconBlogger


No comments:

Post a Comment